The Kitchen is the heart and soul of a home.

America's best value in
Kitchen Cabinets.

An inviting kitchen is what makes a house a home. Home Fixtures makes sure a beautiful kitchen should be accessible to everyone.

We accomplish that by providing you with a vast, ever-expanding selection of affordable, high-quality kitchen cabinets that offer the ultimate value in design, quality and price.

Our Core Values

Our Core Values form the cornerstone of who we are, how we serve, and the roadmap for our growth forward.

Integrity


Relationships drive business forward, & our integrity forms the bedrock of our relationships. Our customers trust us to adhere to what we promise, & we pledge to always deliver.

Deliver Value


Value means many things to different people. We pledge to always provide optimal value for each and every client.

Trusted Partners

Our Products

Kitchen Cabinets

Bring your ideal kitchen to life.

We believe that your kitchen cabinets should help develop a sanctuary that offers a perfect balance of functionality and ambiance.

With a range of styles, materials and finishes available, Home Fixtures offers a multitude of options catering to your specific taste and needs.

Our unique collections transform modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out, adorning kitchen walls throughout the nation.

Tiles

The Best Choice for Porcelain Imported Tiles

With over 90% of our Premium Tiles being imported from Italy, and the other 10% coming from Spain, this ensures that at Home Fixtures, we always have a vast and unique collection of Porcelain Tiles to meet all your needs.

Get In Touch

Home Fixtures is here to provide you with more information, answer any of your questions and create effective solutions for your individual needs.

Location

Headquarters

5323 Fort Hamilton Parkway, Brooklyn, New York 11219

Phone: +1 (718) 450-3945

Email: homefixturesusa@gmail.com

Hours Of Operation

Monday - Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 3pm
Sunday: 10am - 3pm